sabato 12 marzo 2011

Park relax

Hey shopping addicted!
Today I have worked, usually it is my free day but tomorrow it will be the twins birthday (two of my children) and their mum asked me to go to South Park with them while she orginezes the party!
So I had to change my plane! No more shopping day but a sunny day in South park!
I took Tika (their lovely dog), my Burberry scarf against the wind and of course the twins with me!
It was cold but there was the sun so to repair my eyes I weared my Ray-Ban (I think everyone should have a pair of them!) the avietor model, I took my big bag which can contein a lot of things (like Mary Poppins bag but with more style!) and my fashion magazine!
Today I have read "Velvet" thanks to my french friend Marine who took it in French for me (but it is written in italian!!!)
While the twins were playing in the play area with their games I was playing with my favourite tipe of magazine: fashion magazine!
I have read something really interessant about bags and their utility.
It's about mathematic but listen to me..it is no boring like the school one!
B=Px/Ux
What you have to do is to take the price of the bag you would like to buy and dived it for the number of the time you think you will us it.
Then you have the utility index of your bag. You can discover that maybe one expensive bag is more useful then one cheap bag:-)
So let's take a piece of paper and a pen and start calculating the utility index of your dreams' bag!!!
I have spent the whole afternoon thinking about it!
The conclusion was I need a Birkin!
xxx


Hey shopping addicted!
Oggi ho dovuto lavorare, solitamente è il mio giorno libero ma domani sarà il compleanno dei gemelli (2 dei bimbi di cui mi occupo)e la loro mamma mi ha chiesto di portarli a South Park mentre lei prepara la festa di domani.
Così, cambio di piani...non più una giornata di shopping ma una giornata soleggiante a South park!
Ho portato con me Tika (il dolcissimo cane della famiglia) , la mia sciarpa di Burberry per ripararmi dal fraddo e naturalmente i gemelli!
Faceva freddo ma c'era il sole e per proteggere i miei occhi dai raggi solari ho indossato i miei Ray-ban modello aviatore (tutti dovrebbero averne almeno un paio!), ho portato con me la mia borsa nera di pelle e borchie (molto di moda quest'inverno) che è gigantesca..un po' come la borsa di Mary Poppins ma più stilosa!
Ho passato il pomeriggio a leggere "Velvet" rivista in italiano procuratami da un amica francese (Marine) dalla Francia. Mentre i gemelli giocavano con i loro giochi io giocavo con la mia rivista di moda!
Tra la vista di un abito e l'altro ho trovato una curiosa formula matematica...
Naturalmente non parlo di matematica scolastica!!!
B=Px/Ux
Quello che dovete fare è semplicissimo: prendere il prezzo della borsa che vorreste e dividerlo per il numero di volte che pensate di utilizzarla..otterrete così l'indice di utilità della borsa!
Cosa state aspettando? prendete carta e penna e datevi alla matematica! Potete scoprire che magari una borsa costosa è più utile di una del mercato!
Ho passato l'intero pomeriggio tra calcoli e numeri (proprio come ai tempi delle superiori) e il risultato è stato che ho capito che necessito di una Birkin!
xxx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento