martedì 15 marzo 2011

Bruxelles' shops I'm coming!!!

Hi shopping addicted,
two hours ago I have received an important call from Bruxelles... A call from a family who needs an au pair for 3 months from October. I accepted the offer of course but not before having checked how the people do shopping in Belgium! I can't go in a country where there are no important shops and the people haven't got good taste..
So I searched in Google "Shopping in Bruxelles" and in a second a lot of shops names appeared on my laptop screen: that sounds good!
After this investigation I accepted the job! So I'm coming Bruxelles! And you readers are coming with me because I'm going to tell you all and show you pictures of fashionable belgian people!
Belgium is a country who made a lot of good stylists, we don't have to forget it!
First of all Dries Van Noten... Famous stylist who has conquered the Vogue's critic during the Paris fashion week and has conquered me as well (ok I'm not Vogue but believe in me he has talent!).
His new line shows us a nice and charmant woman who became at the same time strong thanks to some accessorcizes and some particulars Van Noten used.
She is the modern woman, the woman who is able to have a family (being nice and taking care of her children) and a job (being strong and clever) at the same time!
Maybe between a catwalk and a fashion meeting he will have time to drink a coffe with me...
Ok..It's late I'm already sleeping and dreaming!!! What a fab dream!
xxx

Ciao a tutte voi shopping addicted!
Ho ricevuto circa due ore fa una chiamata di lavoro da Bruxelles. Si tratta di una famiglia che necessita di un au pair per tre mesi da ottobre prossimo...Ho accettato, ma non prima di essermi assicurata di poter trovare bei negozi in questa nuova città!
Ho infatti cercato su Google "shopping a Bruxelles" e subito migliaia di nomi di centri commerciali e botique sono apparsi nello schermo del mio computer: fantastico!
Quindi..Bruxelles sto arrivando! E voi lettrice verrete con me poichè io vi terrò aggiornate su tutto e vi mostrerò foto di belgi alla moda!
E comunque è noto a tutti che il Belgio è una nazione che ha dato al mondo molti stilisti di fama internazionale.
Uno fra tutti Dries Van Noten, che ha conquistato i critici di Vogue durante la settimana della moda a Parigi e anche me (ok io non sono Vogue, ma credetimi quest'uomo ha talento e gusto da vendere!)
La sua nuova linea rappresenta una donna elegante e sensuale che sa però essere forte e difendersi quando ne ha bisogno...
Una donna moderna, insomma, in grado di badare alla famiglia (essendo dolce e prendendosi cura dei figli) e allo stesso tempo di lavorare (usando grinta ed intelligenza)!
Chissà magari tra una sfilata e l'altra mr Van Noten può trovare il tempo per bere un caffè con me.......
Ok, ragazze è tardi e io sono già nel mondo dei sogni:-) ma che bei sogni...fashion dreams!
Baci
xxx


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento