venerdì 11 marzo 2011

New fashion blogger? more then this!

Hi shopping addicted!
My name is Chiara.... I love a lots of things but one in particular: FASHION!
I decided to create this new blog for you, to inform you about all the news around the whole fashion world!
First of all I want to say I'm not going to talk only about important brands but especially about my own style and the style of the people I meet on the street, people who are working or doing shopping! Normal people as you are!
But, obviosly I'm going to talk about catwalks, famous models and brands like Gucci, Armani, LV and more, without forgetting other of my favourite brands (Ted Baker is one of my favourite!)
So are you ready to start the journey with me?
I'm so excited...so let's go!
xxx



Ciao shopping addicted!
Io sono Chiara...amo fare un sacco di cose e ho un sacco di passioni, ma una in particolare è la mia preferita: LA MODA!
Ho deciso di creare questo nuovo blog per voi per informarvi su tutto quello che succede attorno l'intero mondo il mondo della moda!
Innanzitutto ci tengo a sottolineare che non parlerò solamente delle grandi firme ma specialmente del mio stile e dello stile che caratterizza la gente che incontro per strada, gente che sta lavorando o che si prepara ad una giornata di shopping. Gente normale come voi!
Naturalmente parlerò anche di sfilate, modelle e firme come Gucci, Armani, LV e molte altre ancora, senza dimenticare i miei stilisti preferiti (Ted Baker è tra questi).
Allora, siete pronte ad iniziare questo viaggio con me?
Io non vedo l'ora...quindi iniziamo!
xxx


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento